Friday, July 30, 2010

Oysters and Mussels and Beer, Oh My!

Ok, so if you haven't been to Brasserie Beck yet...what is wrong with you? Get there!

We've been to this McPherson Square upstart many times now, but each time I find something that I like even more than the time I was there before. Did you know that if you go to Brasserie Beck after 10:30 pm their oysters are half price? I just found out about this amazing late night steal!

For those who have yet to enjoy the wonderfulness that is Brasserie Beck, imagine this:
  • Over 120 bottled beers from around the world. And 9 beers on tap (including Kasteel Rouge!!) While away the evening trying trappist brews or Scottish lagers. It's pretty darn amazing.
  • A very notable wine list. Great selections.
  • The mussels, my friend....the mussels! Hands down fantastic! And served with crisp fries and three dipping sauces.
  • Don't forget the oysters. Sit at the bar so you can watch them be shucked and keep them coming.
  • Seeking dessert - go with the pear tarte tatin or the belgian waffle du jour. Yum!
So, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment