We've been to this McPherson Square upstart many times now, but each time I find something that I like even more than the time I was there before. Did you know that if you go to Brasserie Beck after 10:30 pm their oysters are half price? I just found out about this amazing late night steal!
For those who have yet to enjoy the wonderfulness that is Brasserie Beck, imagine this:
- Over 120 bottled beers from around the world. And 9 beers on tap (including Kasteel Rouge!!) While away the evening trying trappist brews or Scottish lagers. It's pretty darn amazing.
- A very notable wine list. Great selections.
- The mussels, my friend....the mussels! Hands down fantastic! And served with crisp fries and three dipping sauces.
- Don't forget the oysters. Sit at the bar so you can watch them be shucked and keep them coming.
- Seeking dessert - go with the pear tarte tatin or the belgian waffle du jour. Yum!